Join our team
We are looking for stylists ready to rent a chair and be in charge of their own business!
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility with your own scheduling, techniques, pricing, color line, etc.
*Commission & Chair rental positions open*
*Room rent available for a lash / brow artist*
We’ve been in Caledonia for over 14 years and have seen a lot of changes in the hair industry during that time.
We’ve grown, changed, pivoted as necessary and learned so much along the way.
We have a wealth of knowledge gained from experience and research, as well as a team that
comes from many different backgrounds with a variety of strengths.
The “business side” of the salon is our jam, we LOVE it.
Harnessing the creative aspect of the industry and pairing that with our experience and passion for the
business side of things is a rare combination. This is one of the things that sets us apart.
Our ideal team member would have:
A passion for the hair industry and working with people
A loyal clientele
An emphasis on continuing education
A team player mindset
- A beautiful & functional salon space
- Storage space to call your very own - to store your tools, color, and other supplies
- Use of our backbar products – shampoo, conditioner, styling products and facial waxing supplies.
- A clean and well kept salon
- Being a part of our team – you will be able to enjoy the perks of being a team member (a sense of community, bouncing ideas off other hairstylists, an extra set of hands at times) while still maintaining your independence.
- A drama free environment – we enjoy coming into the salon and love working together!
- A plan to assist you with shifting from a commission salon to chair rental or a move from a different chair
- Salon marketing and promotion on our website and social media accounts
- Opportunities for additional benefits
- Continuing education
- Vacation time
- Maternity leave
- Professional salon photos
You would be right at home at Inspire if…
- you are coming from a commission salon and looking for more freedom and flexibility.
- you are looking for someone to come alongside you and help you transition from being an employee to running your own business.
- you are currently chair rental but looking for some help getting organized and learning to promote yourself in a relaxed and friendly salon atmosphere.
We'd love to meet you.
Fill out this form to get started…
Inspire was my dream salon from the second I decided to become a cosmetologist. I absolutely LOVE the drama-free, professional yet fun, laid-back and flexible atmosphere. We work hard but also know how to make work fun and a place you will truly love to spend your time.
My coworkers are the best. We're like family; from helping each other brainstorm ideas for how to go about a particular color/cut or being a shoulder to cry on or vent about life. We are always there for each other. As a mom, a flexible work environment is number one. My kids come first. I appreciate working for a business that allows me to be there for my girls when they need me.
Working at Inspire I was easily able to bring all of my current clients while also gaining new clients. The clients that come to Inspire are very loyal, not only to a specific stylist but to the salon as a whole. If my schedule gets too busy or I take a vacation, I more than trust the other stylists to take care of my clients, and the clients completely trust the whole Inspire staff. While being a full-time student along with being a hairstylist, the salon has always been flexible with my schedule. Inspire has always put family first and understands that life happens and is always there to help if an unexpected situation arises outside of work.
I chose Inspire was because of the feeling that I got when I walked in and met everyone. I loved the at home, down to earth feeling I got. Each stylist has their own style but yet no body looks at each other differently. We work together as a team, there’s no drama, it’s always a positive environment, and we each treat our clients with the utmost respect and care. The whole Inspire team has helped me grow as a stylist so much in the first 2 years of my career and I can’t thank each of them enough. They want to help me grow my clientele but also know the value of family time and the importance of having time to recharge.